Find us at:
Visions Children's Centre
Children's Centres are designed to help parents, families and carers with children up to the age of 11 years old.
We currently have a Children's Centre Hub situated at Catmos Street, Oakham and Spoke Centres in Uppingham Community, St George's Barracks and Kendrew Barracks.
Our aim is to work in partnership with children and families by providing a range of services to ensure that parents and carers are supported and that children get the best possible start in life.
Some of our activities and services include:
- Drop-in activity sessions for children
- Family support services and activities
- Child and family health services
- Active parental involvement
- Effective links with Working Links
Uppingham Scout Hut
St. George's Barracks