Policies And Procedures
Click here to view the Policies and Procedures for the Delivery of Children's Centre Services
at Rutland Visions Children's Centres.
Code of Conduct for the Children’s Centre
The Children’s Centre aims to provide a friendly, caring environment in which babies and young children, together with their parents and carers, feel able to enjoy a safe place, enabling them to share experiences, make new friends and enjoy new challenges.
The Children’s Centre Code of Conduct states that:
- No person will be discriminated against regardless of race, religion, age, sex, ability of beliefs
- All children will be treated with respect and dignity
- Parent’s and carers will treat each other with respect
- Children’s needs and welfare will be paramount
- Parents and carers will act responsibly at all times
- Any suspicions of a child at risk must be reported immediately to the SEIO Children’s Centres & Parenting
- Using inappropriate language in front of, about, or to a child is to be avoided at all times
- Any form of abuse, bullying, discrimination, violence or any other offensive or inappropriate behaviour is to be reported to the SEIO Children’s Centres & Parenting
- The Centre will be maintained as a safe environment for all.