National Careers Service
National Careers Service Sessions formerly ran on the first Friday of the month at Oakham Library. These are no longer running at the library as of 7th June 2019, but you can still book an appointment with a careers advisor in Rutland.
National Careers Service advisors provide 1-2-1 careers advice and guidance to help you make the right decisions about your future working life, and help you to access specially designed tools to help you move on in your career. The service is FREE, confidential and focused on the needs of the individual.
For ages 19+, you can be employed and you don't need to be on benefits.
Advice is available on:
- Finding the right career path for you;
- Making plans to help you achieve your goals;
- Accessubg the training or education you may need and finding funding for that training where necessary;
- Finding a job, including: building the right CV for you, the best ways to approach the job market, and interview techniques and preparation;
- Using online tools available to help you.
Contact Wendy Webb on 07483120947 or email email@example.com